I'm in!!

Hello :)

I just got the Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire DVD's a few weeks ago and love them! I started with Turbo Fire and after the 2nd class, I realized that I probably should do some Turbo Jam first to get a hang of the moves. Now I love Turbo Jam and have been doing that all week. The only video I'm not crazy about is the Tone & Sculpt video, I found it a little too boring. So I will probably substitute that with one of my other toning videos.

I plan on starting Turbo Fire- week 1 on Monday so I would love the support :smile:

Add me as a friend if you want

Replies

• curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    You will love turbo fire; I'm on week six and I actually never thought I would like her workout---decided to buy on a whim and know I'm in love with it. I just make sure I complete the new to class option before a new workout. I never bought turbo jams so I was not very familiar with her style of working out. However, I believe turbo jams might be a bit more dancier.----either way I think you will enjoy---this is the first workout program that I have stuck with and I still look forward to doing the workouts--i'm completing the 20 week program and then my plan is to take a week break with something lighter and start the hybrid program---ultimate goal is to complete insanity but i'm not there yet---hopefully by october