King or Peasant?

What is your go to breakfast? And have you looked to see where in your day the majority of your calories come into play? Is
it breakfast, lunch, dinner or your snacking?

Replies

• auntkk28
    auntkk28 Posts: 55 Member
    The majority of my calories are eaten for dinner though I'm trying not to save them all for dinner because I've heard that isn't the best thing to do for weight loss. I do start out with a breakfast between 400 - 450 calories. I always have my morning cup of coffee with 2 TBS. of all natural creamer (70 calories total) with a serving of Van's frozen waffles (160 - 200 calories depending on which kind of waffle I choose) with 1 TBS. organic butter (100 calories) and 1 cup of fruit (usually strawberries or raspberries) and one serving (2 TBS.) of light organic whipped cream (15 calories) and just a drizzle of Smucker's sugar free syrup (25 calories for 1/4 cup). I consume about 1600 calories a day and I try to break it up into 3 meals and 2 snacks.
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Most of my calories end up coming from dinner. I can't eat a lot at breakfast, no matter how many experts tell me that the majority of my calories should come from that.