Just starting on my Journey.....

Options
Hi all, on March 7th I went to the doc and my blood test wasnt what I expected....So I decided to do things to fix it. I started watching what I ate, And dropped a few pounds. Then my daughter sent me this site. I am very grateful she did. This site gave me that extra boost to really get on the right program. I am now exercising every day and watching my carbs, fat, and proteins. As of this morning Since March 7th I have lost 10 lbs. I am starting to see and feel the results of the workouts. Hope to get to know the rest of you soon! Kathy

Replies

• poorvifat
    poorvifat Posts: 21
    Options
    Im a newbie here too..would love to be your weight loss friend!motivation always helps me!and yes,this site is amazing!and the people out here are even more amazing..hope i can get healthier here!..cheers!
  • harmonious1
    harmonious1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started March 3rd, and I have been exercising everyday & eating healthy but I feel like I've reached my plateau. :/ I haven't lost any weight for two weeks now. So if there is a way for me to continue losing a lb or two a week I would love to know. I got this wedding to go to in May and a dress that is just 1 size small. I hope to lose at least 5-10 lbs to be able to fit in it. I read on this MAX workout site that I would need to switch up my exercise routine every 3 weeks. Sounds right but have no clue how or in what ways to go about it. I am a stay home mom so I get my exercises in when I can. So any ideas?