well crap

Options
jend114
jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
Of course as soon as my eharmony subscription ends, I get a bunch of guys asking to communicate and I can't find any valid coupon codes to sign up again without paying an arm and a leg.

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    oh, that stinks! What to do??
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Isn't that how it goes??

I once was on the hunt for a little black dress... can you believe I couldn't find one? I spent a week going back and forth looking for one. The times I don't need one, they're everywhere!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    This always happens. I actually think its a fix! Call me cynical but its strange the way all the suitable matches turn up just as your subscription is about to, or has, expired!!!!!! :noway:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I actually think its a fix! Call me cynical but its strange the way all the suitable matches turn up just as your subscription is about to, or has, expired!!!!!!

I was wondering about that, too
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    This always happens. I actually think its a fix! Call me cynical but its strange the way all the suitable matches turn up just as your subscription is about to, or has, expired!!!!!! :noway:

I completely Agree... I know that is how it is with Match.com. They will send you email notification from someone that sent you an email when you were active.
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Yeah I keep getting "new matches" on match.com. I Doubt someone is that desperate they're trawling back through 3 years of guys to get to the last time I logged in! Just all a scam to me, I don't trust internet dating at all at the minute just seems very false to me. I want to meet someone face to face at the minute I can't see other ways of doing it working for me.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    this happened to me on chemistry and a few friends on eharm also noticed it.
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    Yeah I keep getting "new matches" on match.com. I Doubt someone is that desperate they're trawling back through 3 years of guys to get to the last time I logged in! Just all a scam to me, I don't trust internet dating at all at the minute just seems very false to me. I want to meet someone face to face at the minute I can't see other ways of doing it working for me.

i agree man. Face to face is the way :)