Just ordered!

Options
artsyalice
artsyalice Posts: 40 Member
Hey all - I just ordered Turbo Fire and am so excited/nervous to get started. I've never really done this kind of program before, but I need to get in shape and loose a few pounds. I've heard such good things I decided to just go for it! Looking forward to joining the group!

Replies

• brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am Brooke and I am a Turbofire-a-holic! Love it! I am in week 9 and I am actually excited about working out everyday. I hope that you enjoy it~!
  • MSP222
    MSP222 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ive had mine for months but not been able to do it as I had a hysterectomy in November and despite my best efforts, my body just wasn't ready for it until a couple of weeks ago and even now I have to stop sometimes or modify it. I love it though, it feels good to be jumping around again as I sat back and watched helplessly as I put on a stone/14 pounds and lost all my tone after years of hard work in the gym. After only two weeks of doing this though I feel more toned, happier and my lungs feel stronger as I suffer with mild asthma. Im not following the schedule as I do whichever one I have time for. Did Fire 45 EZ last night and was tired, exhausted and elated at the end of it. Just did a few weights in gym this morning and some stretching because my legs were killing me!!!! Hope to move onto P90X next but not quite ready for it just yet!!!!!