Day 11!

Options
dvankuiken
dvankuiken Posts: 67 Member
Today was a huge NSV day for me. I did my measurements and realized I lost over 2 inches in my waist! How awesome!
I went on an hour hike through the back hills of Indonesia and then came home and did Cardio Party 1. What a great day and it's not even 3 o'clock in the afternoon (I realize that many of you are probably in bed enjoying your night sleep, so hope to hear your check in stuff later). Keep up the hard work my lovelies! Sweat like a machine!

Replies

• gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    This morning I did 39 minutes of Turbo Sculpt. Wish I could've squeezed in some yoga but I have grandson duty for two weeks and only have about 40 minutes of me time in the morning.
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    Today was a huge NSV day for me. I did my measurements and realized I lost over 2 inches in my waist! How awesome!
    I went on an hour hike through the back hills of Indonesia and then came home and did Cardio Party 1. What a great day and it's not even 3 o'clock in the afternoon (I realize that many of you are probably in bed enjoying your night sleep, so hope to hear your check in stuff later). Keep up the hard work my lovelies! Sweat like a machine!

Wonderful! 2 inches is quite impressive. Keep up the good work.
  • ericalynn82279
    ericalynn82279 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

That's so awesome!!! Keep up the wonderful work! I had a huge NSV this week also! I bought a scrub top with super cute hearts on it about 6 years ago while in dental hygiene school. They only had a large so I bought it. You know thinking I can lose weight. Well of course I gained weight. went from an XL to a 2XL. I am so happy to say that I wore it this week! It still had the tags on it!

I did Ab Jam this morning and wanted to do Cardio Party during lunch but wasn't able to. Luckily, my co-worker is on this weight loss journey with me and didn't think I was too crazy when I walked/jogged up and down the hallway in our office for 30 minutes! I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day!! :flowerforyou:
  • sarahlynn78
    sarahlynn78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options

That's fantastic!
  • sarahlynn78
    Options

That's so awesome!!! Keep up the wonderful work! I had a huge NSV this week also! I bought a scrub top with super cute hearts on it about 6 years ago while in dental hygiene school. They only had a large so I bought it. You know thinking I can lose weight. Well of course I gained weight. went from an XL to a 2XL. I am so happy to say that I wore it this week! It still had the tags on it!

I did Ab Jam this morning and wanted to do Cardio Party during lunch but wasn't able to. Luckily, my co-worker is on this weight loss journey with me and didn't think I was too crazy when I walked/jogged up and down the hallway in our office for 30 minutes! I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day!! :flowerforyou:

Great NSV!!! I can't wait to start getting into my smaller clothes!
  • sarahlynn78
    Options
    Today I really didn't feel like working out. I decided to just take the night off. When I finished logging my food, I clicked on the group. Your posts helped motivate me to do the 20 minute video. Thanks ladies!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to do Turbo Jam today. :sad:

14877786.png
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Good luck over the long easter weekend everyone, Chocolate EVERYWHERE!! be careful!!!

Enjoy your time off work, those who are lucky enough to have a few days off.
    I am working tonight tomorrow night and then have monday and tuesday off, Sunday we are taking my son to my fiancees house and then to longleat on monday, will be a wicked weekend, am really looking forward to it!!!

Have fun :drinker: :flowerforyou: