What is your favorite healthy recipe?

nessa786
nessa786 Posts: 107 Member
I don't have one. I'm not a big cook, usually my hubby cooks. If you read my last post on the "Please Introduce Yourself" topic, I said I had to find something for lunch. This is a problem, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO MAKE! I have boneless skinless chicken I could put on the george forman grill, but have no clue what to have with it. (other than salad, had that two nights in a row). So if you have a recipe of a healthy food that you eat, please share so we all can enjoy it too! =):wink:

Replies

• cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 833 Member
    On the weekend I will grill up tons of veggies, lean protien, and make whole wheat pasta. Then I use this in different meals through the week.

Cut up of the veggies and the protien and put on the pasta with your favorite sauce, Pesto, spaghetti, teriyaki, A-1. what ever will work to give it some flavor.

Cut up the veggies and protein and mix with eggs for a healthy breakfast

These are nice and quick and easy to pack in a lunch bag to take to work.
  • nessa786
    nessa786 Posts: 107 Member
    On the weekend I will grill up tons of veggies, lean protien, and make whole wheat pasta. Then I use this in different meals through the week.

Cut up of the veggies and the protien and put on the pasta with your favorite sauce, Pesto, spaghetti, teriyaki, A-1. what ever will work to give it some flavor.

Cut up the veggies and protein and mix with eggs for a healthy breakfast

These are nice and quick and easy to pack in a lunch bag to take to work.
    Thank you..will have to try that. Fridays are when we go grocery so I will have to pick some up =)