NSV -- Non Scale Victories!!

nessa786
nessa786 Posts: 107 Member
I haven't had any yet, but I would like to know what yours are!

Replies

• Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Victories that are related to fitness but not weight? If that's the case, today I took off a pair of jeans that used to be tight without unbuttoning them :happy:
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 833 Member
    Victories that are related to fitness but not weight? If that's the case, today I took off a pair of jeans that used to be tight without unbuttoning them :happy:

This is great, congrats on your victory!
  • nessa786
    That is awesome!!!! :happy:
  • nessa786
    anybody else??
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 833 Member
    I never thought I would have been able to do this after my car accident, but I placed 10th in the state Chanpionships of cycling over the weekend!
  • nessa786
    I never thought I would have been able to do this after my car accident, but I placed 10th in the state Chanpionships of cycling over the weekend!
    That is AWESOME Jenn!!!! WTG I'm so happy for you =-)
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 289 Member
    before i fell off the wagon i notices my tummy was smaller not by my belt notches but just not seeing it stick out so far past my boobs that is my personaly goal is to get my tummy in past my boobs so i dont see it when i look down i know it seems stupid
  • nessa786
    before i fell off the wagon i notices my tummy was smaller not by my belt notches but just not seeing it stick out so far past my boobs that is my personaly goal is to get my tummy in past my boobs so i dont see it when i look down i know it seems stupid
    It does not seem stupid!! I am in the same boat as you... I am really top heavy, so when i was pregnant some friends of mine joked that they never thought that my belly would stick out past my boobs....but now that i am the same weight as i was when i delivered my son, my belly is bigger than my boobs =( I would love not to see my belly when i look down LOL
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 289 Member
    It does not seem stupid!! I am in the same boat as you... I am really top heavy, so when i was pregnant some friends of mine joked that they never thought that my belly would stick out past my boobs....but now that i am the same weight as i was when i delivered my son, my belly is bigger than my boobs =( I would love not to see my belly when i look down LOL

its always ben my goal but lately im too stressed and thinking about other stuff like my daughter that i froget to do anything about it i used to have a phone with the app on it so id log all the time now i have to get on the computer and i cant ge on alot cuz there are othe people on it and i feel weired working our infront of people and some ones always home
  • nessa786
    its always ben my goal but lately im too stressed and thinking about other stuff like my daughter that i froget to do anything about it i used to have a phone with the app on it so id log all the time now i have to get on the computer and i cant ge on alot cuz there are othe people on it and i feel weired working our infront of people and some ones always home

keep a log of what you eat in a notebook, that way when you can get to the computer, you can still log what you ate. As for working out, what about your bedroom? Even if it is jumping jacks, push-ups and sit-ups? Something is better than nothing =)
  • nessa786
    I finally have a NSV!!! =) I got up off the floor from changing my son and I didnt have to hold on to the couch or grab the chair to help myself up =)
  • amersmanders
    amersmanders Posts: 118 Member
    I also had some pants that were a bit tight and now they fit again.
  • nessa786
    I also had some pants that were a bit tight and now they fit again.
    wtg! thats awesome