First day!

Options
How was your first day ladies?

I've got one more day of Ripped in 30! Felt great!

:flowerforyou:
Keep up the hard work!

Replies

• SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Well I only just got to mine, I hate having to work out so late:angry: I almost didn't do it, but I knew that I could not use excuses on day one of all days:laugh:

So yes, I thought it was a great workout. Slightly longer than Ripped, perhaps a little less intense over all. I didn't find that my heart rate got as high as Ripped in 30 Week 3/4 when my heart always felt like it was going to explode. This time she just kills you for longer

I :heart: all of the new moves. Coming off of 30DS then Ri30 some of the moves were repeated. It was really great to try out some of those martial arts style moves and some of that yoga influence. Overall it was a great change and I am going to enjoy this new challenge for the next 3 weeks.

Perhaps a little scared of what Level 2 may bring though:devil:
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I only hit target heart rate a handful of times during each day of level 4. I think level 3 kicked my *kitten* more. :laugh:
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I agree, Level 3 kicked my *kitten* more as well!!
  • its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in Australia so I feel like I'm a day ahead of you guys! I've just finished day 2 and I love it! The first circuit seems to be the toughest (those burpees, ugh!) and the last one kinda feels like a cool down. I'm hoping I can stick to it for three weeks as I get bored really easily
  • EgyptianMushroom
    Options
    Oh burpees....:ohwell:
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I really like Level 1. Although I had forgotten that we start off with burpees!! I hate burpees, however I do like the sideways jump and if I have to do them I would rather do them first and get them over with:smile:

Enjoy Level 1 ladies, because yes Level 2 is longer and more intense.
  • manyhats
    manyhats Posts: 13
    Options
    How many calories do you log for workout one? I need to get a HRM
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you log for workout one? I need to get a HRM

Everyones is different, depending on your height, weight, and effort. I used circuit training, general in the database until I got my HRM.
  • EgyptianMushroom
    Options
    I don't know about the calories for this vid but for Ripped in 30 I was averaging 430 for 45 minutes. Then again, I'm a bigger person (218.8, 5'8") so I burn a bit more.