I just want to scream...

Options
cyclerjenn
cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
Last night, I told my family I need to get serious, I only have 2 more weeks before my first race so I need to focus so please help me by not tempting me with any of my favorite foods.

So my boyfriend said he would take to kids out to dinner so I could do my workout and eat my protien shake and not be tempted. They ended up bring home, a six pack of beer, klonde bars, and a pizza. which they all ended up in the family room, My workout room, eating while I was trying to work out. I just wanted a piece of that pizza that I ended up giving in and just stopped working out to hide in my room.

Later that night, my mother came over with teqila and wanted margarita's. Luckly I did not have an makings so I was able to get away with no margaritia's last night.

I finally put on the frige a meal plan and told them all, this is what we are eating in this house for the next two weeks and if they do not want to eat that, they need to be outside the house or eat when I'm not home!

Replies

• teimo
    teimo Posts: 44
    Options
    Good for you for not giving in to temptation when it is clearly put in front of you.
    As for their behavior... it's outrageous!! How dare they be so unsupportive and lack understanding. When my partner keeps putting chocolate cake in my face, biscuits and crisps it only makes me more determined to stick to my guns as i am the only one who will suffer in the long run if I give in to temptation.
    Shame it spoiled your workout but I bet you are proud that you didnt eat the pizza??!
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I am very proud that I was able to resist the pizza since I do love my carbs.
  • nessa786
    nessa786 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am soo sorry that you had to go through that. But good for you for putting a meal plan up and sticking to your guns! I would have given in to the pizza and the klondike bar. (i dont like beer). And good luck on your race! =)