I'M DIVORCED!

Options
2»

Replies

• oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    welcome to the club :)

Unfortunately, I've been in the club before.. LOL this is my second marriage. :blushing:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

We wear cool jackets in the club. (right?)
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Well, you seem happy about it.

Have fun tonight? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Lxa4EOiaE

Wang Chung?

(can't see the link :wink:)

Yes, it was Wang Chung's "Everybody Have Fun Tonight". MFP needs to make a clickable link feature. :grumble:

Ha! Lucky Guess!!! :happy:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

We wear cool jackets in the club. (right?)

Yes, similar to the Pink Ladies, but hotter.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I'm officially divorced! Now what do I do?!

Take a wild guess what I did the night i was divorced.

Marriage officially over at 3 pm
    Drinks commenced at 4 (work day)

Other stuff commenced around 9

I have to admit though, the first few times it was weird - so I tried my best to get over that feeling ASAP and am happy to say I succeeded, though it took awhile :)

Frankly, it was exciting as any

I'm talking about sex. Sex, you know,
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

drinks all around! Let us celebrate!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

I have to admit though, the first few times it was weird - so I tried my best to get over that feeling ASAP and am happy to say I succeeded, though it took awhile :)

I hear ya... after being with the same person for 11 years it was completely different of course. I was nervous and scared, I swear I felt like a virgin again!! Now, I was confident in my performance :wink: and myself but the nerves came from it being someone different and learning their body.

I'm glad it was my FL. I can't imagine having done it with someone I had just met though. That's just me.

The next morning I woke up with a HUGE smile on face. The new sex was liberating.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Drink, drink, drink, play C LO Green F you and drink drink drink some more. Then if you wake up naked wearing only a smile, you will know that you had fun! :drinker:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options

I hear ya... after being with the same person for 11 years it was completely different of course. I was nervous and scared, I swear I felt like a virgin again!! Now, I was confident in my performance :wink: and myself but the nerves came from it being someone different and learning their body.

I'm glad it was my FL. I can't imagine having done it with someone I had just met though. That's just me.

The next morning I woke up with a HUGE smile on face. The new sex was liberating.

Mine was a flirty friend I'd known for years but never so much as held hands. Out drinking one now she pronounced "when it's done, I'm your first" etc Then planned out the "event"

Yeah it was weird. It had been 13 years since a different woman for me.

I wouldn't say it was like being a virgin, because I didn't have location problems this time :):)
  • oddyogi
    Options
    Well, I'm heading out to the bar in about an hour. I really don't feel like it cause I'm really tired, but I know once I get there I'll have fun. :)
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

I wouldn't say it was like being a virgin, because I didn't have location problems this time :):)

haha that's funny
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    hehe, I swear I'm not anti- marriage nor pro divorce but sometimes.. it's for the best.

Absolutely!

I love when I tell people I'm divorced and you get that, "I'm sorry." I respond, "I'm not!"

Enjoy!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options

Mine was a flirty friend I'd known for years but never so much as held hands. Out drinking one now she pronounced "when it's done, I'm your first" etc Then planned out the "event"

Yeah it was weird. It had been 13 years since a different woman for me.

Unfortunately, I then married the first woman I got in bed with after the divorce. Don't do that! Rebound sex is fine, just don't marry them.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    It took years for my divorce to finalize. Solely because of deployment rotations so I just wasnt home to get the paperwork done, but once finalized a couple of my buddies told me we were going out to celebrate.

They had planned and threw me a Bachelor Party as in welcome back to Bachelorhood! I think you should do something like that, it was just what I needed. Which in essence was just what everyone else recommended, lots of drinking some casual sex and no regrets.

That is a magic formula!

And yes @La Amazona we get to wear cool jackets in this club...or nothing if that is what we choose.
  • oddyogi
    Options
    I will reveal nothing from this weekend except for the fact that my roommate's coffee table ended up broken and she is now pissed..

Now I have to buy her a new coffee and end table :\
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I had a divorce party, complete with 2-tier divorce cake and LOTS of booze. In fact, it was a BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze) party, where people each brought a bottle of booze, and then everything was left for the guest of honor (ME!) to finish. :) It was fantastic. And I celebrate my Divorce-aversary every year--April 21. :)
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I will reveal nothing from this weekend except for the fact that my roommate's coffee table ended up broken and she is now pissed..

Now I have to buy her a new coffee and end table :\

Like a RockStar!!! Good for you! Oh and you do know by not revealing we are all just going to use our imaginations and at least in my mind what you did was amazing, fantastic, dirty and delicious so good for you!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Get drunk and get laid.
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Get drunk and get laid.

Amen. Words to live by.
  • oddyogi
    Options