Just Keeping Active

Options
I haven't been on here except to set up my account. I'm not looking to lose any weight but just to keep fit and maintain what I've achieved (I'm the one who usually post about keeping my blood glucose (type II diabetic) under control.

I haven't used EASA2.0 or Training Camp for a while. I'm currently using Get Fit W/Mel B and I'm thinking of doing a two week cycle using the Exergames I currently have:

1) EASA2.0
2) NFL Training Camp
3) Zumba2
4) Exerbeat
5) Get Fit W/Mel B.

I'm a Wii person hopefully will upgrade to Wii-U (should be backward compatible) and hopefully continue my maintenance using a Wii. If that doesn't work it's on to PS3.

NotThePest

Replies

• Heather_Jen
    Options
    The Wii U looks fun.... how will it pertain to fitness games?
  • NotThePest
    NotThePest Posts: 164
    Options
    Wii U, if backwards compatible, will be able to use all my purchased games for the Wii so I won't have to repurchase old games if they are still selling them.:happy:
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Have been watching some of the E3 interviews by nintendo this week. I am excited about the Wii U coming out. So far there has not been any word about pricing yet. And it seems there is still some speculation regarding all of its bells and whistles. The hardware looks pretty nice. I read in one of the articles that we will be able to plug in a portable hard drive which is nice. It will also have 4 usb ports instead of just 2. I am just wondering how to move all my save files from the current Wii to the new Wii U once I get it. I suppose more info will be available in the coming months.
  • Stixx28
    Stixx28 Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm not sure If I will get a Wii U. EASA really left a bad taste in my mouth by pulling the plug like that. While It was fun and exciting to play the wii again thanks to EA, it became a bittersweet experience for me, and they have lost my trust. Just being honest. If I get a Wii U it will be for another reason. :/