Saturday 14th @ Tropical Park

Options
YassSpartan
YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
Please, let me know if any of you can make it to Tropical Park at 10am (american time, not Cuban time please LOL) on Saturday 14th. So if you can be there a few minutes before 10 to meet and look for a nice spot to workout, would be perfect.

What I have in mind is to do a 10 minutes warm up, do 15 minutes of Capoeira, mainly for cardio purposes and burn calories, and finish with one circuit of SpartABS Circuit Training.

What you will need is a joga mat or anything you want to use to lay on top of it, 1 dumbbell or 2 of different weights (not too heavy) a towel for the sweat, comfortable clothes, and your bottle of water.

Replies

• MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I have saturday morning classes so I can't make it.:cry:
  • BigPapaGato
    BigPapaGato Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wish I could go but this is just too last minute for me and I have business to take care of on the beach. :(
  • WillyQ711
    WillyQ711 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well I don't foresee any issues, and I know that Spart routine is gonna kick my *kitten*... So I'm in....

People! Let's go! Even if you have regular Sat plans, just come out to hang, meet and try it out.... Something different.

Keep us updated Yass and thanks for the idea.
  • BigPapaGato
    Options
    Oh wait this is for the 14th. I thought it was this past weekend. I wanna go, just need to make sure im not doing anything with the lady.
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    Awesome Gato. The same if she wants to join, she's more than welcome. Just remember to bring any dumbbell between 10 to 20 for the abs workout and a mat to lay down on the floor.

We're all getting our butts kicked by the way. But it will be fun!
  • WillyQ711
    Options
    My brother and his wife might come out, but unfortunately they aren't in very much shape. They want to experience the Capoeira, and will just drop out as soon as they... Well.... Drop.

I'll see who else wants to join in. Let me known if that's alright with you. Thanks...
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    Willy, totally! That's great they want to join. The more in pain, I mean sweating, the better LOL
  • BigPapaGato
    Options
    Yas got some bad news broski I'm not going to be able to make it to Tropical. My girl just reminded me that we are having a Yard Sale/BBQ/Lemonade sale on Saturday which starts first thing in the AM. :(
    Next time
  • WillyQ711
    Options
    Guys, hate to ruin the fun.... But it's pouring over here by Tropical. I'm heading over anyhow, but looks like "ain't gonna happen" unless it's a rain workout.

Willy