Registration

Options
courtneymal17
courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
Ok guys, Registration starts Monday at noon eastern time. You'll need to have an active.com account to register for it, so if you're concerned for time, sign up for one before hand. I will get on as SOON as I can on monday and register, with the team name "Team MFP" UNLESS someone comes up with something better before then lol! The Color RUns in other cities have sold out in no time (though some don't!) so I will be registering asap, and I'd recommend you do too.

Here's the link to where you'll register: http://thecolorrun.com/columbus/ (Once it opens it'll have a green button in the upper right hand corner that says "register now" Click it and follow through to the registration!

Replies

• ogypsy0soulo
    ogypsy0soulo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey Courtney! Please text me to remind me. I'll probably be at my mom and dad's house (Dad's getting discharged from the hospital today). I scheduled the family Florida adventure so that I'd be home to attempt this! :D (hahah, yayyy).
  • courtneymal17
    Options
    Yay! On both accounts! And yess, I'll send you a text when I register!
  • BuckeyeLife
    BuckeyeLife Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    What time does registration open??
  • courtneymal17
    Options
    Noon on Monday...I will be (hopefully) on my computer at noon...I'll post a topic on here as soon as I register with the team name, etc...If I'm not here by just after noon with one, and someone wants to register and 'create' the team, then just do it and post a topic lol! My uncle scheduled us for a paddle boarding tour at 9:30, but It shouldnt take that long, just not sure if I'll be back and at the computer at noon!
  • BuckeyeLife
    BuckeyeLife Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'll probably be around at like 1 for lunch or so.