LAST DAY! GO HARD/GO HOME/TAKE A NAP LOL

Options
getfitdiva
getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
How was your double workout week? I happen to be part of a fast for 3 days w/ my church and I fasted MFP eeck! I'm back on and will tally up your workouts tonight and post tomorrow.

Thanks for all your hard work and efforts. It will not go unnoticed I'm sure with your life changes, being an example, and it will make you stronger inside & out.

Replies

• RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hello hun.. I truly enjoyed pushing myself to go hard and harder for each workout.. The extra workout gave me a extra boost to my day.. Lord knows I felt soo much better afterwards.. And you are soo true, my body will thank me!!!! With much anticipated Results.... Thanks again hun.. :-)
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Knowing I was part of a challenge helped me to push myself. Because there were certainly days tht I didn't want to!
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    It was great and fun
  • nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Thanks for organizing this :-)

Can you please tell me how you got the spreadsheet organized the way you did? So that we can just enter responses and have a pulldown menu?
  • lvnnena
    lvnnena Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I agree!!! This challenge definately pushed me too! Thanks for making this challenge!!!
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    This challenge truly pushed me to do more, thanks for organizing it.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Hello hun.. I truly enjoyed pushing myself to go hard and harder for each workout.. The extra workout gave me a extra boost to my day.. Lord knows I felt soo much better afterwards.. And you are soo true, my body will thank me!!!! With much anticipated Results.... Thanks again hun.. :-)

Hey RedBone so glad you enjoyed it YAY!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Knowing I was part of a challenge helped me to push myself. Because there were certainly days tht I didn't want to!

DoingItNow2012 - challenges have definitely helped in the past and I will keep on pushing to my goal . . . glad you got this extra push ;-)
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I agree!!! This challenge definately pushed me too! Thanks for making this challenge!!!

Yay lvnnena! You're welcome.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    This challenge truly pushed me to do more, thanks for organizing it.

Glad you joined us in this challenge yolste07
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Thanks for organizing this :-)

Can you please tell me how you got the spreadsheet organized the way you did? So that we can just enter responses and have a pulldown menu?

Hi nu2012,

I used the Google docs create form feature to generate a spreadsheet.

Thanks!