Fitting just completed - how do i finish these goals?

Options
Hey everyone. My wedding is July 1st, 2012. I just had my fitting yesterday to make sure everything is still fitting nicely. I am pre-menstrual and next Sunday is my bridal portraits (I'm guessing I will either be on my period then or somewhere near starting). When I had the fitting yesterday, my boobs felt like they were popping out the top of the dress. I'm a 40 DD and am fitting into a size 18 dress from david's bridal. Is there anything I can do this week to aleviate any swelling or bloating? Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

Replies

• Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    This is what I'm doing (quick AW moment: My wedding is next Sunday so I'm on anti-bloat watch!):
    I'm upping my water intake and not drinking any alcohol or soda or any other carbonated beverages (except at my bachelorette party Saturday, obviously); and trying to keep my sodium intake as low as possible, and also staying away from gassy foods like broccoli and beans. I'm premenstrual this week too, but luckily my TOM should be over a couple days before the wedding so my body can calm the heck down. :)

Good luck with your bridal pics! I'm sure they will be beautiful!