Weigh in 9/4/12

Options
psiren28
psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
Good luck everyone :drinker:
I hope Easter hasn't scuppered your plans for a loss this week. I'm hoping to down 1 lb tomorrow, I haven't had any Easter eggs so I'd better be :laugh:

Replies

• psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    2lbs down today :bigsmile: 2 more to go to hit my goal weight.

Good luck everyone
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I lost 1lbs this week.
    It was my birthday yesterday and I worked in calories for a glass of
    wine, knowing I'd be having one with my work collegues. I did however
    turn down a jagermeister which wasn't pre counted.
    Felt a bit bad but today, I'm glad I did :drinker:
  • magikfairygirl
    Options
    I am down 3lbs this week. I had a couple of treats, but I preplanned for these through exercise and it paid off.

Congrats and Hurray psiren28 on being so close to your goal weight. You must be super excited.

lanzaroteblue good for you celebrating your birthday and still losing a marvelous 1lb :)

Have a wonderful week everyone!
  • Longtobeslim
    Longtobeslim Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all you big loser!!! WooHoo!!! I get to join you as a big loser, too. I lost 2.4 pounds this week, for a total of 14.2 pounds in a month.

I planned for all my Easter food as well. I even had a small helping of augratin potatoes and one tiny, tiny bit of chocolate cake with chocolate icing. I was under my calories by 4 calories. Woohoo, that was cutting it close.

This site is so amazing. I really enjoy planning out my meals, logging everything I eat, being able to eat healthier with the occasion treat and STILL lose weight.

I am very excited for all of your losses this week. Keep up the great work!

Erin
  • Longtobeslim
    Longtobeslim Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have to change my weigh in day to Wednesdays because we are doing a weight loss challenge through my sister in law's work place. So its been nice being with you all here, but I am not longer going to be a Monday weigher.

Good luck to all!

Erin
  • Kristalmyah
    Kristalmyah Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delay - I will try to be better about posting on Mondays. I have been out of town for about 3 weeks. Over that time i lost 4 lbs which I was happy with since we were at a conference center and although I could control my portions, I could not control what they served or had any idea of the calories in each dish.

I hope you all have a good weekend!