MyfitnessPal - Miami Facebook Page

Options
BigPapaGato
BigPapaGato Posts: 96 Member
Hey guys I went ahead and created a MyFitnessPal - Miami facebook page located here:

http://www.facebook.com/MyFitnessPalMiami

Just thought it would be an easier way for Miami/South Florida members to communicate with each other as its a little tricky on this main page. It's not meant to replace the MFP message board, but only to serve as a supplement to the main forum.

I'll try to keep the page updated as much as possible, but please feel free to add any information you think is related :)

Replies

• BigPapaGato
    Options
    This place is dead, let's get some life into here people. Anyone want to try some mountain biking at Virginia Key Park in key biscayne near The Miami Seaquarium? They have a beach there and plenty of great beginner trails for anyone interested.
  • martalaurazayas
    martalaurazayas Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    can't find the FB page, it would be better than here because I have missed so much of the posts. I don't get on here all the time and FB sends emails to group members. Just easier to keep up.
  • KaydeForce
    KaydeForce Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Is there still anybody active in this group? Are there any gatherings/events going on?
    I can't find the FB group...
  • BigPapaGato
    Options
    I actually deleted it due to lack of Interest, I can make another one of its still wanted?