Upcoming Weekend

Options
Jlongblade
Jlongblade Posts: 77 Member
I am taking my 3yr old son Trout fishing for his birthday on Saturday. He is so excited to go. If it is anything like the last time i took him our he will catch the biggest fish again. :)

Replies

• demorest
    demorest Posts: 109
    Options
    Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm going to go tomorrow to a little pond and try for some crappie. I hope you guys have a great upcoming weekend!!
  • demorest
    Options
    Went fishing today got no bite but I did see alot of frogs,one went after my jig but missed it by 3 or 4 inches.
  • Jlongblade
    Options
    Went fishing last weekend caught 0 fish. :( Will go out this Saturday i think... yes i will.
  • Jlongblade
    Options
    Sneaking out tomorrow moring and going fishing before anybody wakes up... I can't wait
  • demorest
    Options
    :drinker: I'm going to go to a local pond to try my hand a some crappie fishing, and mabey some froggin'...wish me luck!!!
  • Jlongblade
    Options
    good luck, I think I will sneak out again on Saturday. I was out and home before anybody woke up so i will try again:smile:
  • demorest
    Options
    :drinker: Did you sneak out safely?
  • demorest
    Options
    :drinker: Didnt get to go fishing the other day, but I am going today for sure. I think I might even get a bass to bite (I hope). For sure I should at least get crappie. Also gonna try for frog legs Mmmm so good. Have a great day all!!!:tongue:
  • demorest
    Options
    :drinker: Went to my favorite pond yesterday to catch bass or crappie and to my surprise cought trout, kinda dissapointed but did catch dinner. Husband is going for a heart transplant so we are moving to portland oregon. Good news- I will have new fishing places to check out-bad news I wont have access to a computer, wont be back here for 6mos to a year. Have a wonderful day!!!
  • Jlongblade
    Options
    Went to hat creek yesterday caught 1 rainbow, 1 brown, and 1 brooke trout. All in All a good day.