What is your favorite Turbofire workout so far?

Options
jpbenjamin
jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
I am on Week 2 Day 5, and yesterday, I did Fire 45! So far, it is one of my favorites! I really like Fire 30, but i guess the music and moves in the Fire 45 get me really pumped up! I wake up with "Oohh I got your boyfriend, i got your man!" LOL! How about you? Which one is your favorite Turbofire workout?

Replies

• deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Haha that's so funny - I love Fire 45 just because of that song, I sing along!
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 is my favorite as well!!!
  • meghan1984
    meghan1984 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 and Fire 45 EZ are my favorites! :) The music is so catchy!!
  • jpbenjamin
    Options
    LOL! Wow, i love the fact that we all feel the same way! I just did FIRE 45 EZ today and the music was good, but i guess i wasn't in the "mood". My back has been killing me! Thank God for hubby giving me a back massage! I can't wait until i have to do fire 45 again!
  • MSP222
    MSP222 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 EZ. Put Fire 55 EZ on the other day and only lasted 20 minutes as the music just wasn't doing it for me at all, in fact I felt quite irritated by it. Also sadly realised my Core 20/Stretch 40 disc doesn't work - anyone know if they send replacements?
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    yeah I like Fire 45 too! Does anyone else find the Fire 45 EZ really tough? Sounds stupid but even though in the others you get the fire drills, you also get the rests too. I find 45 minutes same intensity really tough. I hope it feels better next time!
  • jpbenjamin
    Options
    yeah I like Fire 45 too! Does anyone else find the Fire 45 EZ really tough? Sounds stupid but even though in the others you get the fire drills, you also get the rests too. I find 45 minutes same intensity really tough. I hope it feels better next time!

Yes! I felt the same way! I prefer to have the fire drills because you get to rest! Fire 45EZ was hard...not my favorite!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 and 55 are my favorites :) That is my favorite song though of all the workouts!
  • maranatha777
    Options
    I'm doing the prep program so I haven't done all of the workouts yet but my faves so far are Fire30 and 45EZ (I guess I'm the weird one of the group, Lol!) The only part that I HATE about 45EZ is the part where you have the heel kick things... That's hard!
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Same here. Love Fire 45! Alot of the moves are move dancey. :bigsmile:
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Fire 45 for me too! I love that so many of us like the same one! I LOVE the music in that one!
  • badgranola
    badgranola Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the prep program so I haven't done all of the workouts yet but my faves so far are Fire30 and 45EZ (I guess I'm the weird one of the group, Lol!) The only part that I HATE about 45EZ is the part where you have the heel kick things... That's hard!

I love love love 45 EZ and 45. So funny though, my favorite part of 45EZ is the heel kick things! :)
  • allysabee
    allysabee Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm only on Week 2, Day 2 so I haven't done all of them yet but so far I actually like HIIT 15 the best! It's short but super intense so I still have time to do other things in the evening, but I definitely work up a sweat and my legs always feel like jello once I'm done. It's surprisingly a really good feeling!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Ok so my fav was Fire 45 EZ.. only done it once so far, but was really diggin it lol.. that is until today. I love Tone 30!! Love how it worked my arms and muscles, wooo!! ;)
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Fire 45
  • gurl0411
    gurl0411 Posts: 75
    Options
    fire 45! i love all of it!
  • monicacorona2
    Options
    Fire 60 is my favorite!! It's tough but it seems to flow a lot better for me than all the other routines :)
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I agree... Fire 60 is my favorite!!! I really like it!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options

I love love love 45 EZ and 45. So funny though, my favorite part of 45EZ is the heel kick things! :)

I love the heel kick things too :)
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the HIIT 15 class, makes me feel crazy!!! hahaha. I am loving the 55 EZ class at the moment. I'm only on week 2 though. I'm sure it'll change!