MS 150 Bay to Bay train in N.C. San Diego

Options
mikeeats
mikeeats Posts: 23 Member
I'm training to complete my fourth MS Bay to Bay 150 ride and am interested in training with others in North County San Diego that are training for the same ride or other longer Century rides. My group hasn't even started to ride together and I'm afraid that I will lose focus on my goals. Goal #1 be ready for the MS 150 ride. Goal #2 is keep the weight off. I've dropped 40+ lbs and Ive never been stronger on my bike. I want to keep it that way and ride with those who have the same goals. The MS 150 ride means a lot to me as my mom has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis for over ten years now. I continue to walk and ride in these events because I think it matters to those who can't and believe that we are less than ten years from figuring this nasty desease out once and for all.

I ride once or twice weekly. Mainly on the weekends from 40-60 miles with an average pace of 16-17mph. I'm flexible for riding paces. I can slow it down or pick up the pace in a group ride. Tailwinds always, Mike