when to get kinky?

Options
xtinalovexo
xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
Okay, so when you start sleeping with someone for the first time how long do you usually wait to bring our your kinky side?

If you rush into exploring do you think the sexual relationship will get boring quick?

Replies

• jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    I'm pulling out the chickens and midgets day one.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Just tie me to the bedposts and lets get it rocking!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Let your partner know you want constant consideration and surprise early. Then explore.

What do you consider kinky?
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I imagine it'd take several times before the REAL La_Amazona comes out. Rawr!

The first few times wouldn't be vanilla but I wouldn't tell my guy the 1st time we're making love to choke me. haha
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    HMmmm... Honestly depends on the guy. One guy might get to my kinky side much faster than another depends on how they react lol
  • xtinalovexo
    Options
    Well we've discussed it, but haven't has sex yet... So clearly im not going to be bringing out whips right away. My definition of kinky would be.... Ties, blind folds, submission, role playing, spanking and other forms of pleasured pain, body paints or edible items, public sex, im pretty open... Nothing insane like fisting though.
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    The first few times wouldn't be vanilla but I wouldn't tell my guy the 1st time we're making love to choke me. haha

Maybe this is why I keep scaring them away :P
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    are we talking whips hand cuffs.. cream and syrup here (don't forget the strawberries lol)
  • xtinalovexo
    Options
    I imagine it'd take several times before the REAL La_Amazona comes out. Rawr!

That's how I am... I need some time to get comfortable... But I only have a limited time window to sleep with my partner... Its complicated.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Let your freak flag fly. Chains, whips, chips and dip, its all good LMAO.
  • xtinalovexo
    Options
    Right away??? Like let's say you had just slept with her the first time and you're at the gym together the next day and she suggests having sex in the sauna...? Do you think if you do too much too quick that it'll get boring?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Right away??? Like let's say you had just slept with her the first time and you're at the gym together the next day and she suggests having sex in the sauna...? Do you think if you do too much too quick that it'll get boring?

Maybe not right away but ease into it a little. Start with the biting and scratching and see how he reacts. Also I keep all my condoms in the drawer with all my other 'goodies' so he'll get a glimpse of them. One guy and I had a straight out conversation the first time about what was out of bounds and pretty much played into everything else right away.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Okay, so when you start sleeping with someone for the first time how long do you usually wait to bring our your kinky side?

If you rush into exploring do you think the sexual relationship will get boring quick?

I kinda expect to have some of that discussion before getting too involved. It's a great way to test out compatibility before certain good feelings cloud your judgment. My sister sells Passion Parties, and I was telling a guy I liked how I hoped, after marriage, to be her second biggest customer (you'll never guess who is her first, lol). His intense negative reaction (even after reminding him about certain scriptures) was enough to end any hope we'd be compatible.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

I don't see a problem with that!

I mean, usually after the 1st time you have sex with someone you're dating, you have constant sex in the "honeymoon" period so you'd probably want it the next morning, later at the gym, later that night... etc

Or is that just me? This is how it plays in my mind.
  • xtinalovexo
    Options

I don't see a problem with that!

I mean, usually after the 1st time you have sex with someone you're dating, you have constant sex in the "honeymoon" period so you'd probably want it the next morning, later at the gym, later that night... etc

Or is that just me? This is how it plays in my mind.

You're so right girl! honey moon phase equals sex all day erryday.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Well we've discussed it, but haven't has sex yet... So clearly im not going to be bringing out whips right away. My definition of kinky would be.... Ties, blind folds, submission, role playing, spanking and other forms of pleasured pain, body paints or edible items, public sex, im pretty open... Nothing insane like fisting though.

Who's who in this scene?
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options

Maybe this is why I keep scaring them away :P

This scares them away?!?!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Thanks for turning me on, GUYS. I'm supposed to be sleeping right now. I have to wake up in 5 hours. :sad:
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    No need to get Cray straight away... Keep something a mystery and discoverable and draw it out... but def dont hold back on that..

Have to admit, I had a girl ask me to choke her the first time we had sex, so I suppose it depends on the person and how comfortable you feel with them!!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Depends on my mood. I'll bring in the kinky side if I know it's going to be casual. Just depends on how heated things get.