Two-A-Day Workout Challenge RESULTS

Options
getfitdiva
getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
Finally I sat down to tally all of these burns from 29 of us who recorded double workouts for this 6 day challenge!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU THAT PARTICIPATED!!! :happy: BRAVO TO ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!

4caramel + danagettinfit [#3 :flowerforyou: BURN] + dipsl19 + DoingItNow2012 + dollface314 + dtenzie [#2 :flowerforyou: BURN] + FoxxyBrown + idshields24 + ImSoPerfectlyFlawed + jaeone + jassyjan + ladybg81 + LDIVA10 [#1 :flowerforyou: BURN] + lvnnena (Nisha) + malinen23 + Mammoth1234 + Mrsdaytons + MrsMofasa + MzKym30 + nu2012 + RedBone03 + sedosher + SexyCook + Strobins05 + tineekanicole + tswinns + versuga + Yolste07 + getfitdiva

Total Calories Burned "recorded" = 71,720 !!! FANTASTIC WORK

Check out the results here (below you will see unclaimed burns that did not have the correct MFP name):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjqfNf4K7Zh1dHVTLXRoVS1pY3hpclRqQ2tfX1oxNkE

Replies

• GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! congrats to all!!!! you guys rock :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

dag, i didn't log my workouts, huh... what had happened was... LOL!! just kidding... i think i'm gonna pull some double duty this week to make up for the last few days of gluttony :ohwell:
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    YAY!!! congrats to all!!!! you guys rock :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

dag, i didn't log my workouts, huh... what had happened was... LOL!! just kidding... i think i'm gonna pull some double duty this week to make up for the last few days of gluttony :ohwell:

GG you are too funny. You know you and I are in the same boat after this weekend YIKES!
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    ImSoPerfectlyFlawed Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a lot of calories, kinda wish I had worked out on Saturday but it's ok. Thanks Diva for having this challenge, it gave me a much needed push.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Wow, that's a lot of calories, kinda wish I had worked out on Saturday but it's ok. Thanks Diva for having this challenge, it gave me a much needed push.

ImSoPerfectlyFlawed I'm so glad you joined the challenge and you did push yourself you were up there with the big #s.
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies!! I;m glad to had participated, this really pushed me and finally I completed with great burns!!!
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Woohoo we did great! Awesome job ladies
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thank You Diva I enjoyed this challenge. It just let me know I can do what ever i want when I set my mind to do it. You ladies rock !!
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    I just spaced it all off!! I did do mine also! Great job ladies!!!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job you guys!! You all kicked my *kitten*!!!!

Is this something you plan on doing again?
  • idshields24
    Options
    Great job everyone. All did an amazing job.