Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello

Hi!

I am new to this group, just found it today, but it already seems to be the most perfect place for me. I was officially diagnosed with PCOS about a year ago by a doctor who can't seem to remember that I want a baby from one visit to the next. I have been suffering with the symptoms for many years (my son is 10 and it seems to have only gotten worse from then). I noticed that I had excess hair by looking at my chest wearing a low cut shirt thinking "crap I have cat hair all over" only to brush it away and realize that it was mine :(. I am getting married (officially) in August, and my husband and I would really like to have another child. I have never been prescribed Clomid or Metformin or anything for PCOS. My doctor seems to think that birth control pills are the only way to treat it, until I tell her each and every time that I want to have a baby, so birth control pills are something I DON'T want. It's only through my research online that I even found out that my chances would be better if I lost weight and I am truly hoping that it happens soon.

I really look forward to getting to know you all and please feel free to add me as a friend.

THanks,
Crystal

Replies

• KajiraPanda
    KajiraPanda Posts: 6 Member
    Hi hun, I am also new to the group and I just wanted to say Congrats on your up coming nuptuals and that maybe you should look into to finding a new Dr. One that at least pretends to listen to your wants and needs. Remember, you pay their salary. They work for you. If they aren't doing their job. Fire them. Best Wishes and Good luck on your journey to better health.

KajiraPanda