Level 1

Options
susanjackson66
susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
I thought I would start a new topic that could serve for everyone doing Level 1. Since we seem to all be on different days, maybe this way we can all still post in the same topic and keep the support going. Everyone can just keep up with which day and week they are on. :smile: How does this sound to you ladies?

Week 1 Day 3 completed last night and Day 4 completed this morning. I really like Level 1 although everytime I seem to get my heart rate up she slows it down a bit. So my burns are not that big. :cry:

Have a great day ladies!

Replies

• its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm really enjoying it! I know what you mean about the pace slowing down, it's kind of good sometimes (like after the burpees lol), but now I tend to do most of the workout with weights in each hand to make it harder. It definitely makes a difference and keeps my heart rate up. I'm averaging around a 400cal burn per workout and it feels great!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I am so frustrated right now, I put this workout on this morning feeling great and ready to go. Then those stupid burpees, I was doing the side jump on like the second or third one when I lost my balance and landed awkwardly on my one foot. Heard a really pop and then my foot just gave out. Found out that I have a grade 2 sprain on my ankle, and right now I can hardly put any weight on my foot. So right now I am icing and elevating my foot and hoping that some of the swelling and pain will go away, right now it hurts like hell!!!:sad:

It was a good idea to start a thread for just Week 1 in general. I know that you girls will all continue to support each other. It will be probabbly be a while until I can get in to this again but I will definitely be checking in on you girls :)
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    @ its_sania - I can run for 30 minutes and not burn 400 calories.:cry: But I am going to start adding weights to the cardio part like they do in the video and see if that ups my burn!

@ sophie - Hope you get better soon. This morning I actually ran into my coffee table (while doing the first yoga move on the last circuit) and thought I had twisted my ankle at first!! Luckily I didnt and could continue on, but I know how you must have felt.
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Be careful out there ladies! :flowerforyou: I have to do sort of L shaped burpees with my living room/dinning room set up. :laugh:

Skipped the workout today since I slept all day and it would have put me way under net cals for the day. I got enough to maintain though. :drinker:

Tomorrow! Day 2! :bigsmile:
  • EgyptianMushroom
    Options
    Day 2 done...completely annihilated me. I was sure I was going to die. :laugh:
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    I didnt work out this morning, I may get a chance to this evening. If not, in the morning for sure. :happy:
  • EgyptianMushroom
    Options
    Week 1 Day 3 done!
  • its_sania
    Options
    I just finished Week 1 Day 6! I usually workout in the afternoon/evening but decided to do it this morning and I thought I was going to die!! I'm definitely NOT a morning person!!

Oh and I just weighed myself and I'm down 0.8lbs! Even though it looks like a tiny loss I am stoked because I haven't seen a loss on the scales in over a month!! Plateauing sucks. Here's hoping it keeps dropping.
  • EgyptianMushroom
    Options
    Rock on! :flowerforyou:

I was stuck on a plateau for a couple of week during RI30 then finally dropped a couple pounds.
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    I missed a couple fo days last week, but Sunday I started Week 2 Day 1. :happy:
  • EgyptianMushroom
    Options
    I just finished week 1! Then went for a run with the doggies...lungs haven't full recovered from that one! :laugh:

Keep up the amazing work ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Ok so I have done horrible this week. Only worked out one time and I am going out of town today so I won't be able to do anything until at least Sunday!:sad: I don't have any good explanation other than I don't like Extreme Shed and Shred:frown: THis is my second go around with it and the same thing happened the first time, I just didn't like it and it made me not won't to work out. So next week and I am going to try again and see if I can get into it. If not I may move on to something else. Keep up the good work ladies, I know this is a great workout.:smile:
  • its_sania
    Options
    Aww what don't you like about it? I admit I'm getting annoyed by Jillian, especially when she asks towards the end if we want to get uncomfortable and B says no and she's like,"did you say no!?! blah blah" i dunno, it just grates at me lol

I'm up to day 3 of week 2 Level 1 and still enjoying it. Kinda scared to see what's in Level 2, I might try and do the full 60 one of these days.
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Aww what don't you like about it? I admit I'm getting annoyed by Jillian, especially when she asks towards the end if we want to get uncomfortable and B says no and she's like,"did you say no!?! blah blah" i dunno, it just grates at me lol

I'm up to day 3 of week 2 Level 1 and still enjoying it. Kinda scared to see what's in Level 2, I might try and do the full 60 one of these days.

I'm not for sure why i dont like it. I actually like Level1 but never did like Level 2 and maybe I just know what's to come! Lol. I have even done both levels at the same time and I don't know why she says its 60 minutes its closer to 80 minutes.