Nerd/Geek?

Options
2»

Replies

• nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd and a geek, but I never had any social problems. I am naturally outgoing, so it works out.
  • Ryan_Bullock
    Options
    Both!

I play video games and make a career out of developing them. I've done the pen and paper D&D stuff and painted minis (briefly!). I've been building computers since I was 10 and a I still love fiddling and tweaking with both hardware and software.

I'm an introvert but have no problems in a social setting.
  • jowings
    jowings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am...I'm just odd....

HA! Love this answer :D.
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm a cerifiable geek.

My jobs a computer consultant and I've been in IT since 1985 and had a computer of some kind or other since 1981. I think I own most gadgets that are around (especially ones in black!) though they the number of computer based gadgets I get has been overtaken by the number of kitchen ones I've got.

Last purchase was a Cyborg R.A.T. mouse though, so the inner geek is fighting back!

I used to be a Nerd, then I joined the RAF and 16 years of that life sure knocks the nerd out of you...though I think a bit of it came back when I was showing a bunch of bemused people in the pub my new Cyborg RAT :)
  • neverlost
    neverlost Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Happy to be a gamer geek.
  • Absidey
    Absidey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm probably in the nerd camp with my book addiction. I took 9 boxes full to sell at the used book store a few weeks ago to help us fit our house full of stuff into an apartment.. I miss them. I kept one bookcase - it's packed full.
  • kryia
    kryia Posts: 10
    Options
    massive nerd, comics, gaming sci-fi...yep got it covered. :)