GOALS for APRIL :)

Options
my goal is going to be 4000 calories burned by april 30th......

Replies

• slcuga
    slcuga Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am going to aim for 5280 by April 30th. This could be difficult since I have a vacation schedule this month and my birthday is this week. I'll just work extra hard when I do get to the gym!
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    4070 for the month!
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    Mine would be 3960 for the month. But I am going to go with 5000 a week. I do work out a lot and try to push myself. As of April 1st I have burned over 6000 calories. Thank you for starting this. This is just the push I needed to continue hard. :)
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    First time to join a group for me so this is new -- exactly what i need to get an extra push - do we check in weekly?
    My weekly calorie burn goal is 1030 which is 3090 in the next 3 weeks but I really want to push myself so..............
    GOAL for April challenge is: 4120 calories burned
    I can do this......................................
  • ashley1220
    ashley1220 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal for the end of April would be to burn 3600 :smile:
    I hope everyone the best of luck!
  • ashielovesdashie88
    Options
    Hi there i'm new to the group but my calories burned goal by the end of April is 6,000 that would be at least 200 a day for 21 days and then one or two days of vigorous hiking and swimming which total about 1,800 calories easily. :) i'm at 195lbs now and my ultimate goal is 120 :smile: Good luck all!
  • ashielovesdashie88
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Oh! Happy Early Birthday Slcuga!!
  • slcuga
    slcuga Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • denisem0316
    Options
    I'm just starting and seem to be keeping ahead of my goals so to keep it going I"m looking at my reccomended goal of 700/wk So I'm going to bump that to 950/wk so I"m setting my goal at 3325 by april 30.
    Current Weight 202#
    Goal #1 160 then go from there! :)
    Denise
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    I just found this group, I hope I'm not too late to join. I think this might be the thing I need to get all of my workouts in!! I'll set my goal for 3500 calories burned for the month.
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    awesome im so glad so many people wanna do it, i think we should all check in weekly to see where we are at, every sunday i will start a "week # x" sticky thread so it stays up top!!!!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Is this group open to anyone? please explain the challenge if so.