• RMurrell2
    RMurrell2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Ryan
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Hello Eveyone,
    I am Bruce (Glendale, CA) and my profile has information about me but some of the things about me like I graduated from U of Arizona and I am a big Steelers (Pittsburgh in general) fan. A few things that aren't on my profile are I am a computer geek (nerd) and I am typically a wallflower in person but don't mistake that for being shy once I get to know people I am still kinda quiet but when I say something look out for a bazinaga!!! :)
  • wykyd
    wykyd Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Stopping in to say hi to all these great motivating guys!
  • samanthajade124
    samanthajade124 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Anyone from Oklahoma or the surrounding states feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • pfunk25
    pfunk25 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Why hello gentlemen!! Nice to meet ya'll! Kim here :)
  • Elisastoll
    Elisastoll Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Elisa from Florida.
  • MZmuda
    MZmuda Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey! I'm Mike, 38 years old, living on Long Island, NY, USA.

Starting weight was about 300; current weight about 225; target weight around 170 (unless I start bulking up, which I eventually hope to do.)

My biggest dating problem is that I work crazy hours; I work evenings, weekends, and my days off change week-to-week.

If I could find a woman like that, I'd be set! :)

- Z
  • SAR4Life
    SAR4Life Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Courtney..live in Alexandria, VA; originally from NY. Always looking to meet single ladies who are trying to live a healthier and fulfilling lifestyle. Hitting 35 and trying to maintain before my metabolism drops off!
  • robertslynch77
    robertslynch77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Robert, 41 years old in South Georgia
  • BlessedBe23
    BlessedBe23 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello....My name is Tim - age 45 Full time single dad, from Newnan Ga.
    6'3"
    SW 09/26/11-270 lbs.
    01/21/12-223 lbs.
    04/12/12 - 229 lbs.

TMI.......?

Hey fellow Georgian!
  • Lacrimablu
    Lacrimablu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Any single guys in California. My name is Mayra. Everyone introduces themself and its great but no one says where from.

Looking for someone to do some activities......excercise since I am not into the club scene (and drinking is ok from time to time) but a lot of calories unless you worked hard for it.
  • TheyCallMe99
    Options
    Hello I'm Jon 24 from Jersey.

Just starting back up after a crazy summer so far. Add me if you want, great motivator.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    hi single men ;) the name's laura. sexy laura. i'll have a protein shake. obviously shaken, not stirred ;)
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I guess I missed this thread. I'm Dustin. Mix of nerd (electronics engineer) and country boy (good ol Alabama redneck). Raising two kids, was rather chunky about 25 lbs ago, currently a bit skinny fat, and working to add muscle until next spring when it's time to cut for summer.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Anyone live close to D.C.? :P

I'm obviously Goku aka Kakarot
  • justifit
    justifit Posts: 26
    Options
    Good morning people! Talk to me what's this single stuff all about? :)
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    It's about working and raising kids. Siting at home on the weekends they visit their mom. Getting in shape. Not getting laid. And being greatful you aren't married to a crazy b!tch. Yep, that's about the extent of it.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Anyone live close to D.C.? :P

I'm obviously Goku aka Kakarot

Just moved to the area. Who wants to get a mixer/meetup together??
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Single Fella by the name Carlie :)
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    It's about working and raising kids. Siting at home on the weekends they visit their mom. Getting in shape. Not getting laid. And being greatful you aren't married to a crazy b!tch. Yep, that's about the extent of it.

Agreed!! Except in my case switch the genders.