Hello!

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Beth and I hail from Wisconsin. I'm looking into going gluten-free by choice; I've done some online research and have read that it can help with ADHD (which I was just diagnosed with about 6 months ago) and headaches. I've been having headaches on a daily basis for going on 3 months now and I need some relief! I got an MRI done today to cover all my bases, but I think it stems from diet more than anything else.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Replies

• JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome,

Good luck with your tests!

I am still new to the GF lifestyle. I had the celiac testing done, which came back negative, but my dr. said that is not uncommon, I am probably gluten intolerant. I am still learning how to eat GF, but I am getting better at it.

Since I first starting in February my headaches are mostly gone, my stomach pains are almost completely gone, except when I gluten myself, either by mistaken or on purpose. I think I am still working my way through the denial stage. But I am getting there. I also suffered from extreme fatigue, body aches and sometimes skin rash. Who knew gluten could cause so many issues.

Again welcome!!
  • Cindio
    Cindio Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am gluten free too! I also can't eat eggs or dairy :S. Feel free to add me!!
  • vabrewer33
    vabrewer33 Posts: 185
    Options
    Gluten and dairy free here--feel free to add me!