Geeky Tattoos?

TeachTheGirl
TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
One of my goal rewards is to get a tattoo. I'm aiming for the white lotus from the white lotus tile in Avatar: The Last Airbender. The next will be the ports on the back of my neck from Ghost in the Shell.

Does anyone have/want geeky tattoos?

Replies

• d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    I was casually thinking of getting a really big back tattoo (but I doubt that I will). It would be of a giant Bowser with Princess Peach in one hand, Mario in the other. Mario's head would be missing, his hat would be impaled on one of Bowser's teeth and there would be blood all around Bowser's mouth. Yoshi would be perched on Bowser's shoulder looking sinister.
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 294 Member
    As far as my geeky tats, I have Yoda, the symbol for the rebel alliance and Lisa Simpson.
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    My geeky tattoo is a Horde symbol on my inner right ankle.

This was right after I had it done:

freshhordetat.jpg
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    I've got a Hello Kitty as Jason from Friday the 13th, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes tomato, a pin-up style girl wearing a NES system as a bikini, and a shotgun with "boomstick" in the banner.

I'm thinking I might get a Moogle wearing a Jason mask this weekend for my buddies Friday the 13th Event. I have a few more I want to get such as a graywash punisher skull, the Hello my name is... Inigo Montaya sticker on my chest, and something star wars related.

Yeah, I'm a tattooed geek...
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    I plan on getting a Captain America Shield tattoo while at C2E2 this weekend. :)
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    I have the Rebel Alliance symbol on one side of my ankle and the Imperial Logo on the other side. I want to get this leg completely Star Wars though. I would like to get a Dr. Who and Firefly tattoo too, but not sure what. I am focusing on what to do with Star Wars right now.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    d0gma break out the tats!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    I have a triforce "tramp stamp".
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    I've got a Hello Kitty as Jason from Friday the 13th, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes tomato, a pin-up style girl wearing a NES system as a bikini, and a shotgun with "boomstick" in the banner.

I'm thinking I might get a Moogle wearing a Jason mask this weekend for my buddies Friday the 13th Event. I have a few more I want to get such as a graywash punisher skull, the Hello my name is... Inigo Montaya sticker on my chest, and something star wars related.

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

seriously though I wanna see some of this. I don't have anything yet but I want.
  • numindan
    numindan Posts: 163 Member
    I have Serenity on my left shoulder and a (classic) Dr. Who tattoo on my right thigh. The rest of my tatts are non-geek related.
  • SusanleeBee
    SusanleeBee Posts: 144 Member
    I have a quote from Jane Austen's Presuasion on my wrist, which is kind of lit-geek. In 20 pounds, I'm getting one from Alice in Wonderland on my foot.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    I'm debating over a pin-up girl, but I don't know exactly what, or where...is that geeky?
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

seriously though I wanna see some of this. I don't have anything yet but I want.

Just because you asked so nicely...

800_9-11-13Nick6WEB-1.jpg

13555_1166865660538_1494834111_3-1.jpg

211fb991.jpg

5dc1e181.jpg
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    thanks, those are sweet. You could start using your other tattoo ideas as rewards for hitting some of your fitness goals.
  • cmbarnes
    cmbarnes Posts: 46
    I've never felt comfortable enough in my skin to get any tattoos, but getting one as a reward for hitting a goal is a great idea! Perhaps I'll get a Starfleet insignia like my husband's...or maybe something Firefly- or Buffy-related. :smile:
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    102_0670-1.jpg

That's my wife's tattoo.
    Above the BorgCube, the blue circle is Neptune. She's got the whole solar system tattooed on her, starting from the sun on her right wrist all the way to pluto on her left. Jupiter and Saturn are on her shoulderblades.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    I might would get the Klingon Federation symbol.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    <
    my first nerdy tattoo, from Wheel of Time, done on Saturday
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    I have some stylized Hebrew on my back, knowing what a huge hardcore nerd I am I've been asked on more then one occasion if it's in Klingon.

I got it when I turned 41 in celebration. My father died at 40 and I always kind of figured I would also. I used to make the joke that I would get a new tattoo every year that says 'Player One - (Picture of some 8 bit arcade game symbol. starting with space invaders and working my way forward in gaming history for each year).
  • maxmariesfo
    maxmariesfo Posts: 173 Member
    Mine isn't geeky. I have a Tatsu, which is a three toed dragon. Guardian of women. Along side it is a blue lotus with yellow tips.