energy

ColleenXF
ColleenXF Posts: 5 Member
Is anyone else struggling with energy levels? I am still so exhausted. I could sleep 10 hours every night. I was looking forward to the energy boost so many people have raved about w/Isagenix. I think this is going to take some patience!

Replies

• Are you getting enough protein? That's always a problem for me, I'm going to order the IsaPro to help with that. I use the Want More Energy on really long work days, that's helped. Are you going through any caffeine withdrawals? Are you eating enough? Drinking enough water? I think all of those things could be factors. Do you work out a lot?
  • ColleenXF
    ColleenXF Posts: 5 Member
    Definitely some ideas for me to consider.

I didn't drink much caffeine to begin with so that's not a problem. I drink at least half of my weight in ounces of water a day, usually more!

But the protein may be part of it and I definitely need to up my exercise.

Thanks!
  • I joined Curves today, it's a pretty mild work out, JUST what I need! It's a cleanse day too and had no issues. Bet I sleep like a zombie tonight!
  • k_marr08
    k_marr08 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm new so take anything I say with a salt LICK but I know complex carbs (like organic rolled oats) are good for long-term energy (so maybe something to think about adding to lunch or snacks?) and I've been using the "Want More Energy" sticks before working out and that's helped me. But I have noticed a slight decrease in energy as well, especially when I forget to take the natural accelerator with breakfast or lunch.