Turbo Fire Schedule

Options
brookef81
brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
I find that I am making my own schedule as I am going and not following the program. I an in the HIIT 2 month and I feel like I don't burn as many calories as I should with HIIT, and I dislike the tone/sculpt videos. (this is basically all there is this month)

Does anyone else make their "own" schedule or do you follow the schedule to a "T"?

Replies

• workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    A lot of people switch out the Tone/Sculp video for another form of strength training.

Personally, I would not switch out the HIIT videos. I feel they are important to the program. They are designed to build your endurance and burn calories throughout your day. The HIITS will increase your metabolism and you burn longer. All in all you will burn more calories with a HIIT that a usual cardio workout.
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I follow the schedule. I don't like Tone/Sculpt Either, but it gets the job done. :)
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Girls, I do the HIITS as well I just substitute the tone/sculpt. However, I feel so good when I burn lots of calories :)
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I complete the schedule as is. I feel like Chalene knows what she is doing and has them in the order they are in for a reason. I'm no health or fitness expert so I will trust her judgement.
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    I might try subbing in some 30 day shred over the next few weeks...still able to tolerate it but I'm also getting bored with the sculpt/tone so could sub over the next few weeks!