Introductions!!

Options
2»

Replies

• jadecp09
    jadecp09 Posts: 9
    Options
    our sons have similar names! my son's name is Jax. good luck with your weight loss! if you want some extra support feel free to add me as a friend on here! i know i need all the extra support I can get!:smile:
  • breezy4sheezy
    breezy4sheezy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hmm I just found this group and knowine has posted in a week so hopefully we can keep it active...my names Brianna I am 23 years old and I have a 3 year old boy named Noah and a 3 week old named aiden. I was super motivated up until a couple days at and I see myself going back to my old eating habits ...I really need to be healthy as I am currently 20 lbs over my usual "fat" weight lol soooooo basically I want to get back to my fat weight in the next two months and start my real weightless. Would love to be 130/135 as I am naturally thick...I am also a stay a home mom and full time student as well as taking care of my fiance, two sons, and household! Let's do this girls!
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    Hey! My name's Jeh! I'm 23 and a proud mother of two little boys. Logan is my wildly active, need-to-be-outside, constantly doing something 2 year old and Lincoln is my mellow 5 month old. I never lost any of the weight from my first pregnancy, so by the time I was finished with my second pregnancy, I was 180 pounds. I've already lost 15 pounds, so I am just looking for support now that weight loss is going to be slowly getting trickier.