Introductions!

Options
I'm Alisha, I'm a mother of 2 and have a wonderful boyfriend i want to be at least 140 by the end of September!!

Replies

• okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Rachel.. I am from Oklahoma. I am married with three daughters!

Starting Weight: (SW): 250
    Current Weight (CW): 199.5
    Short Term Goal Weight (STGW): 196
    Long Term Goal Weight (LTGW): 140

Also how your going about losing your weight and such? 1200 Calorie diet and exercise.
  • locapanda
    Options
    By the end of this Challenge I would love to lose at least 50 pounds, so that will take me down to 114 lbs. only 4 pounds away from my goal weight :D

SW: 198.8 lbs.
    CW: 164.0 lbs.
    STGW: 140.0 lbs.
    LTGW: 110.0 lbs.
  • esponjajr
    esponjajr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey Im from Portland OR, Im married with one daughter and Im going to loose more than 50 lbs.
    Good luck to everyone , lets do this!

sw: 240
    cw: 220
    stgw: 180
    ltgw: 160

Im going to be eating less counting my calories and exerscing 5 days a week about for 1 hour.
  • lilpmd4
    lilpmd4 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello I'm Porsha, Mother of two girls, full time CNA as well as student studying CJ and Psychology. Oh yeah I'm engaged, hoping to drop a bunch of weight. I hope to find a few people on here to become friends with so its not just me I see on my newsfeed. LOL

Starting Weight: 250.8
    Current Weight 245.2
    Short Term Goal Weight 190
    Long Term Goal Weight 125-130
  • Elainaf
    Elainaf Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late at starting. I am Elaina mother of 3, 2 toddler girls and a 3month old boy. I live in Fort Worth.

Sw: 177
    cw: 175
    I need to lose 50 pounds.
  • athenagv
    athenagv Posts: 63
    Options
    I know I am late on this one, but I'm joining anyway and could have use the little bit of extra support.....My name is Athena...I'm 28 and the mother of 2 beautiful girls. My youngest is almost 4mths old and I'm still breastfeeding. So, losing the extra weight is a lil difficult right now...but I'm gonna shoot for it.
    I wanna lose the little bit of extra baby weight I still have + the extra I gained over the years.

SW---- 215lbs
    CW---- 214lbs
    STG--- 175lbs
    LTG--- 145-150lbs