Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

FRIDAY!!!!!!! CHALLENGE! WHEW HOO!!!!!

garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Okay, it is Friiiiiiiiiidaaaaay or Funday!!!! So for all you married people this is huge but find a moment for each other! If you can't do a date night then can you get an ice cream cone together? Have lunch together? Maybe even just 10 min and have a coffee? Even if you have crumb snatchers you need to find time for each other...remember you two got together for a reason and should never forget that! Oh and give each othe a hug and sloppy kiss too!

Ha! You thought I forgot you single people! Look if you are going out tonight go and have fun. Enjoying your friends and your life is so great...appreciate it!!!! Feelings of love and belonging can come from those who want you around and love spending time with you. If you have a gut feeling someone is 'icky' trust the gut it is never wrong!

Now, if you are going out to have 'more' fun (you get my drift) then use a CONDOM!!!!! I want you to be safe.

Peace and Love,
WW

PS Sorry I missed yesterday...oops!

Replies

• TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 599 Member
    Thanks so much for this. My marriage has hit a really hard spot so maybe something like this could help.
  • Always824
    Always824 Posts: 111 Member
    Im in,,, its my fiances day off so were gonna start the day with a nice gym sesh together and then who knows what we'll do from there :)