Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Neuro Integrated Stretching

Hey All,

What are you thoughts on the Neuro Integrated Stretching that is done at the end of Plyocide? I am generally sore for a few days after doing it. I don't like it and i have not seen improvement in my flexibility. What are your results so far?

Replies

• earlyxer
    earlyxer Posts: 240 Member
    My towel was never long enough, haha! I could only grasp it with one hand so I don't know if I got the full effect. I also tried doing it with some pilates bands that were laying around the gym but I don't think they created enough tension.

Can't say that any of P90X2 made me really sore. I just went back to P90X and did a brutal Shoulders + Arms last night and I'm in mammoth need of a foam rolling or a deep tissue massage...................
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    With the resistance bands it is fine for me. I actually get more out of that than the stability ball stretching.
  • nlehmann
    nlehmann Posts: 164 Member
    It took me a while to get the hang of it. but I like it, though not as much as the foam roller!!
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    I'm okay with it except for the last leg stretch in the first series... where your leg crosses over the other leg... I don't feel like I'm doing it right and it always feels more like a spinal twist/stretch than anything to do with my legs. I've started subbing the old stretches in here and there because there are a few with the stability ball that I'm not a fun of (the quad stretch with the SB comes to mind... )
  • Justin_Simmons
    Justin_Simmons Posts: 25 Member
    love the foam rolling!