Just joined Monday and Love It!

Options
MKloste
MKloste Posts: 56 Member
I just joined Planet Fitness Monday after getting bored doing home workouts and being able to find any workout classes that interested me. I absoultely love it and even got one of my coworkers to join with me! I have gone every single day except for yesterday, decided that would be my rest day. It took me a few days to figure out all the machines, but I think I have them down now. the only complint I have about the club is the personal training achedule is only from 7am to 4pm during the week, no weekends or evening so people who,work regular hours its almost impossible to get a training session and figure out how to get the best results from any of the machines or the proper way to use them. I kinda just made up my own workout routine so we will see how it works out. I have been doing 20 mins elliptical, then about 10 min arms, 10 min legs, 10 mkn abs and then stretching or hop on another 'elliptical' type machine.

Does anyone here have a machine or workout routine that they like to use/follow, I'm just mainly looking to tone up and lose about 5 more lbs.

Replies

• blowsfire
    blowsfire Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hi i just got back into it to. having the worst time with these last few pounds! i do 30minute walk 30 minute walk total. then machines for my back and arms for now. back fat and muffin top. yucko-
  • anniewvfan
    anniewvfan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love Planet Fitness too. I like that they have a ton of equipment. Love the tv/ipod hookups at the elliptical trainer/bike/treadmill stations. Really love the 30-minute express workout circuit. Plus, it is the closest gym to where I live -- which is huge for me. The price is great also.