Fitness and Weight Management Plan

Options
Looking for other people following the Curves Plan - for motivation and exchange of ideas for recipes

Replies

• skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi Sylvie_from_O my name is Kayla and I actually am the weight management coach and trainer at curves! I teach the weight management program on a regular basis here at my curves and if you have any questions or concerns just message me. As for recipies, I can tell you to use salt free seasonings like Mrs.Dash. Yesterday I cooked a salmon that was to die for. I covered a pan in foil, sprayed Pam cooking spray on the foil, and placed my fillets on the foil skin down *keeping the skin on helps it stay moist, you can easily peel it off when it is finished cooking*. I used Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning and rubbed it into the fillets. I then used some fresh cilantro and pulled it into pieces and put it onto the fillets. To top it off I squeezed fresh lime juice on the top. Then I took another piece of foil and sprayed a side with pam. Put the Pam side down and cover the fillets. Cook it at 325 until finished. It depends on the size of fish but it should be firm and a soft pink color. There is a way to check the temperature and you should google that. (I have cooked it so much that I know when it is done). If you cook it this way the only thing you have to count is the Fish becuase the seasonings and pam are concidered free. I paired it with some sauteed onions and green bell pepper (also sauteed with pam) and had to add some side dishes to even get my calories. :)