New!!

Options
New to the group!!! Ive been trying to lose my babyweight since October. I started at 167 and im now down to 129!! SO very proud of what I have lost!! I want to get down to 120!! Im getting married October 6th so that is my goal date!! Im not just losing for the wedding im losing bc being small framed having so much weight on me made me so uncomtable and lazy feeling! I have 2 wonderful children who need a mother to run around with and do things!! Being so over weight also causes health problems and I want to be here for my babies as long as I can!!! Im excited about being active with my kids healthy for all of us and being more confident!!!!! Im always looking for motivation to keep me on track so im looking to this group for more motivation!!!!

Replies

• klv22kath
    klv22kath Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome! And congratulations on what you have accomplished so far!! Nice group of ladies in this group - great support. :)
  • tabatha_burris
    Options
    Thanks!! Im looking for a group to help keep me motivated I havent been doing so well since Easter :(
  • klv22kath
    klv22kath Posts: 28
    Options
    You are not alone in that struggle! Check out the April Challenge topic. I have been doing great so far this week (much improved from last week!). Not sure why a thread for this week has not popped up yet (hopefully everyone doing ok) but feel free to join the April Challenge! Stay strong and focused :happy: