Ready, set, goals

Options
jess1992uga
jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
Hey everyone-
Last thread was getting long so I thought I would do an updated one for goals :)
Alrighty....for me I lost all the weight I had gained at my nutrition appt today so I got a meal plan increase and need help sticking to it.
Cals: 2500 Fat: aim for the 40s
Also, I am only supposed to do yoga once a week, but really want to do it saturday because weekends are usually super lazy here at UGA and yoga helps me feel not lazy. Could use support to not do it since I already did it this week :)

Replies

• starcollapsing
    starcollapsing Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    the same as usual.
    No purgeing.
    One day at a time.
    I want my life back so badly!
  • freenewme
    freenewme Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    have an appointment with a therapist on friday. soo scared to go. feeling like i am not sick/skinny enough to need to see a therapist. so my goals are to go to my appointment, and be honest with her, i so need to increase my cals but its hard bc i am never hungry anymore.
  • jess1992uga
    jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    That first appointment is the scariest and I totally get not feeling sick enough. I have never felt sick enough any time I went to treatment but take it from me.....the only way your disorder will tell you you are "sick enough" or "skinny enough" is when you are dead. I have been on death's door many times because of this disorder and even then I wasn't sick enough. There is never a sick enough point when it is time to get better. Just a "had enough" point where you are tired of everything this disorder takes from you :) Good luck and let us know how it goes.
  • starcollapsing
    starcollapsing Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Goals for this week:
    - DON'T PURGE
    - schedule dietician appointment
    - hit minimum # cals per day (still too low, but a couple of hundred higher than I have been recently)
    - go to aerial class & ballet classes & enjoy them!
  • Kelseyyyy22
    Kelseyyyy22 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Don't let recovering from surgery be an excuse to not eat enough!
    Keep netting at least 1000 and try to not connect the amount of cals burned with the amount I eat!
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Increase my intake every day, and stop losing weight!
  • beccalucy
    beccalucy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Eat at least 1000 calories.
    Rest so my knee can heal (this may actually be harder than the eating)
  • raggyanndoll
    raggyanndoll Posts: 176
    Options
    School is nearly done for now and I start another online class on May 16th. So I have eight days to get my house cleaned up and work on making my back yard look better. Got a lot of work to do. My main goals for this week are:
    1. Work on my spiritual side every day (read scriptures, prayers)
    2. Plan my day's food each morning
    3. Get my picture wall done (working on a collage of family pictures on one wall)
    4. Pick out some bushes for the back yard and buy the tool needed to work on the back yard
    5. Plant the bushes
    6. Exercise five times this week--gardening counts!
    7. Take it one day at a time. Focus on today instead of the week. For food, focus only as far as the next planned meal/snack.
  • erikachan
    erikachan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sowly increase my food intake (even though it's hard). Try to get to 1200 at least.