Check In

MirelaH
MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
Good morning everyone!

My name is Mirela. And I hope everyone is excited about summer! :) Good luck on the challenge!

Replies

• Hello! Is there a specific day we are starting?
  • MirelaH
    I will be officially starting it next week. Because the workouts are only 4 times per week, I would say start whatever day you feel most comfortable with. And I think we will have weekly check-ins after that! Good luck! :wink:
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    This is awesome!!! Thanks! I'm definitely in!

My name is Kristy!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 909 Member
    hi, im rebekah.. buying this today!
  • MirelaH
    Welcome and thanks for joining the group, Rebekah and Kristy! :)
  • ItsMeRebekah
    Welcome and thanks for joining the group, Rebekah and Kristy! :)

=) thanks!
    im stalking the group now hahhaha
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Hi, my name is Lucy and I just started today! :)
  • ItsMeRebekah
    Hi Lucy =)
  • momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    Tomorrow is my rest day from BB, so I have officially gotten week 1 done :)
  • momma_a
    Started week 2 today, and I can officially say I can see a small lift!
  • MirelaH

Great job! I'm super jealous! Between work and school I haven't been able to do it, so I gotta start back up on week 1 this week! :(
  • momma_a
    You will see results! :)
  • ItsMeRebekah

thats great!
  • fitoverfat
    fitoverfat Posts: 16 Member
    I agree. I'm done with week 1 and already by butt looks better. Make exercise a priortiy or you will be sorry come bikini season because excuses don't look so good on the beach. :) 1 hour of exercise is 4% of your day. That's it. Butt Bible is 20 mins so that is barely 1% of your day. That's waking up a half hour earlier. You can do it. Push yourself. Hate to sound like a drill sergeant but I think tough love helps and I'd sure you'll have rockin after pictures soon!
  • MirelaH
    I agree. I'm done with week 1 and already by butt looks better. Make exercise a priortiy or you will be sorry come bikini season because excuses don't look so good on the beach. :) 1 hour of exercise is 4% of your day. That's it. Butt Bible is 20 mins so that is barely 1% of your day. That's waking up a half hour earlier. You can do it. Push yourself. Hate to sound like a drill sergeant but I think tough love helps and I'd sure you'll have rockin after pictures soon!

Wow thanks! I needed to hear that! I'm slacking! :(
  • momma_a
    I have officially finished week 2 of Butt Bible. I have 2 rest/cardio days before I start level 2. I was messing around & watched a few minutes of level 2, and I am officially nervous. It looks a lot more strenuous! Gotta plug through, tho :)
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    I'm starting week 2 tomorrow and I can already feel a difference. I did take before pictures so I'm hoping by the end of this week 2 I will be able to see some difference! :)
  • fitoverfat
    fitoverfat Posts: 16 Member
    About to butt bible! Halfway through week two! we can do this ladies!
  • momma_a
    Oh lawdy. Level 2 is I-N-T-E-N-S-E. I ended up with muscle fatigue but still plugged through it. Go ladies go!
  • kbendert
    kbendert Posts: 74 Member
    I am just starting today, sorry to join you guys a little late! I am super-excited about this workout challenge though!