MirelaH
MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
Right click on image and save.

bbplan.png

Replies

• diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the schedule and links. I'm currently doing the 30DS but this will be my next challenge!
  • MirelaH
    Options
    Thanks for the schedule and links. I'm currently doing the 30DS but this will be my next challenge!

You're welcome! Awesome, I'm glad to hear that! :)
  • Babacakes
    Options
    I was looking EVERYWHERE for this schedule. Thanks for posting it
  • rrmmgg22000088cancel
    Options
    I started this yesterday .. I did both the Upper and Lower workout ... I loved it :bigsmile:
  • mbw2586
    mbw2586 Posts: 88
    Options
    I started about two weeks ago, and then decided to "start over" because I missed a couple days. I'm so happy you posted the schedule, because I wasn't quite sure since I just watch the videos on YouTube. Thank you!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Ive seen where some say the level 1 is very easy, anybody moved up quickly and how does that relate to the sched? thanks guys!
  • MirelaH
    Options
    Ive seen where some say the level 1 is very easy, anybody moved up quickly and how does that relate to the sched? thanks guys!

If you go by the schedule, she has you do each level for two weeks then you move up to the next one. I do agree that level 1 is pretty easy but I'm still going to do it for two weeks. But if level 2 is really hard I might do it for 3 weeks so that I will be able to manage getting through level 3!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    Options

If you go by the schedule, she has you do each level for two weeks then you move up to the next one. I do agree that level 1 is pretty easy but I'm still going to do it for two weeks. But if level 2 is really hard I might do it for 3 weeks so that I will be able to manage getting through level 3!

yea i agree with never moving up until you master the first! i was a bit worried as they said they moved right to level 3..
  • MirelaH
    Options
    I think that moving straight to level 3 is silly because then what's the point of doing a program? lol Plus that would get boring super quick! That's why I can't do any JM videos. Hearing the same thing over and over would drive me nuts! :noway:
  • ItsMeRebekah
    Options
    I think that moving straight to level 3 is silly because then what's the point of doing a program? lol Plus that would get boring super quick! That's why I can't do any JM videos. Hearing the same thing over and over would drive me nuts! :noway:

i like to have a array of things i can choose from.. it does get boring/you can get burned out doing the same things ov er and over
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the schedule!
  • snufs
    snufs Posts: 78
    Options
    Yay, I looked everywhere for this! Thank you so much for posting it. I did my first workout today and I really hope to see results when it's all done! It wasn't too heavy though, so I guess it would be okay to do both this workout and some other on the same day. Or what do you think/do?