Introduction!

Options
Hi everyone :)

I just wanted give a quick hello. I had no idea this group existed until I became friends w/ Mici0427 (tonight).
I'm dealing w/fibromyalgia and currently in physical therapy after breaking my leg. Although I'm married w/two pre-teen children I moved back in w/my parents since I wasnt able to take care of myself or anyone else. To tell you the truth I'm blessed to be alive!

Cheers to everyone living w/chronic pain and refusing to let pain define your life!

Michelle

Replies

• Mkeyes44
    Mkeyes44 Posts: 14
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjgBLwH3Wc - Minding Your Mitochondria - YOU must copy and paste this Youtube URL in your browser and watch it, YOU MUST... it will be one of the MOST important videos you'll see.

I pray this video works... :flowerforyou:
  • janousekl
    Options
    My name is Lisa. I am 44 years old and I have fibromyalgia, 2 bulging discs, very bad sciatica in my back and left leg and arthritis in my hips and knees. I recently found out I have had 2 mini strokes due to high blood pressure, stress and of course being 60 lbs overweight. I started with MFP 5 days ago and I need some help finding some ways to burn calories without too much pain. I do work FT and by the time I get home my leg is usually killing me from the sciatica. Anyone have any ideas I would appreciate any support. THANKS!!