"Failure"

Options
AdobeTree
AdobeTree Posts: 49 Member
I started Shred 4 days ago but didn't do it yesterday even though I know I could have fit it in. So here's to falling! :drinker:

“Fall seven times, stand up eight.” —Japanese Proverb

“I failed my way to success.” —Thomas Edison

Replies

• BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I didn't do mine yesterday. I don't plan on doing shred every day - but I will do something everyday, either the gym, shred or yoga. I'm aiming to do shred 5 times a week. On one of the other posts about shred someone said that it doesn't have to be everyday - you should still have a rest day. (yoga is my rest day).
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    So can you get the same results without doing it everyday? I do Zumba on Mondays and Wednesday and I am just not sure I will have enough in me to do both on those days.
  • dtiff
    dtiff Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am on level two but do not do it everyday either, I take a day off to do the eliptical and sometimes on my rest day just go for a walk. I feel like I get burnt out if I do it everyday, still having great results!
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I thought the whole point of the challenge was to do a Jillian Michaels work out ever day? If it were easy it wouldn't be a challenge.
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I thought the whole point of the challenge was to do a Jillian Michaels work out ever day? If it were easy it wouldn't be a challenge.

Duly noted! Thanks for keeping me motivated!
  • rds532
    rds532 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have been doing two days of 30DS and one day of elliptical just to make sure my knees don't get too sore. I still find this to be a great challenge. It may take me longer but I am still committed.