How are you feeling?

Options
Monroe121
Monroe121 Posts: 358 Member
How is everybody feeling? You haven't given up have you?

Replies

• SARAH7378
    SARAH7378 Posts: 11
    Options
    Not so good. Does anyone have those days or a few days were you can't stop eating??!!! Nothing is working. How are you feeling?
  • saturnine15
    saturnine15 Posts: 140
    Options
    I definitely haven't given up. This group has been a needed kick. I have been exercising WAY more than I would be without the threat of public weighins.. :)
  • LadyRush
    LadyRush Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Workin' it! Two things I've noticed 1) I'm struggling eat my calories 2) had to be reminded not to work out more that day! Weird! I usually sit on my butt and eat compusively! Trying to find the middle!
  • Charismasme2
    Charismasme2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I haven't given up...I'm actually starting to do better. Hope Imake the 10...:)
  • Tam143
    Tam143 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    No giving up over here. Getting the job done. In fact just finished my am workout 20 mins of Tae Bo
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Not giving up! Even though it was only one pound this week, I really thought I wouldn't have any. I went to my friends baby shower and ate way more then I should have. I'm happy all the extra workouts have helped. Keep trucking hello 140's!
    Not only that, this weekend I bought my first size 10's in 3 years. I was so excited!