How do you feel after this challenge?

Options
TheWinman
TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
I'm tired!! ok, very tired. I have 5 blisters on my feet. I don't think I want to see another stair master for another week or so. I figured out that I climbed the Sears (Willis) tower 11 times while on this thing. :)
Rest day (oh I mean week lol) tomorrow!

Replies

• abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Emotionally, I am on top of the world. Physically, I have a couple blisters on my feet as well, and my thighs are killing me! Other than that, I feek ok. Now tomorrow might be a different story!
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Ashleyxjamie Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    emotionally I feel great... however my feet REALLLLLY hurt, my knee is killing me and my shoulder hurts. rest day tomorrow!
  • TheWinman
    Options
    All you girls have feet issues also, there goes my attempt at getting a little sympathy! lol OK, let's here what this guy deserves to hear after saying that. :)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Well I Am Totally exhausted and Feel overwhelmed.. I need a Back rub, Foot rub, Manicure, Pedicure .. Should I go on???
    It's Been an Emotional Weekend for me, and to add up finding out I was Expecting Baby Awesomesauce yesterday after passing out during crossfit.. So it's Been a very unforgettable weekend for Challenges and New Challenges.. Thanks For this Challenge Crushie will look forward to doing it again next month ;)

Good Job Everyone and hope you are taking the next few days off to rest, I sure am ;)

Rachel ~ xoxo
  • TheWinman
    Options
    Well I Am Totally exhausted and Feel overwhelmed.. I need a Back rub, Foot rub, Manicure, Pedicure .. Should I go on???
    It's Been an Emotional Weekend for me, and to add up finding out I was Expecting Baby Awesomesauce yesterday after passing out during crossfit.. So it's Been a very unforgettable weekend for Challenges and New Challenges.. Thanks For this Challenge Crushie will look forward to doing it again next month ;)

Good Job Everyone and hope you are taking the next few days off to rest, I sure am ;)

Rachel ~ xoxo

I/m on my way to give you the back rub and foot rub. :)
  • TheWinman
    Options
    Today, I feel every bit of 46 years old. :) No smart *kitten* comments from the young crowd on here. :)
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly, I didn't have too much problem getting out of bed this morning. My thighs are my biggest trouble spot from all the lunges I did on Saturday. I can live with that!