The deets! =)

Options
2»

Replies

• SEEotU
    SEEotU Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Deltoids still burning from Shoulders and Arms. I expect I won't be able to lift anything by the end of the day. I have much room for improvement with Ab Ripper X. Challenging myself to at least one more rep for each exercise next time.
  • countrygirlproud
    Options
    countrygirlproud...... I tried to email it to you on here and through my yahoo account, but the files are too large. They are in PDF format. the fitness guide id 171 MB. I tried compressing the files but it didn't help much. the only other thing I can think to do is burn it on a CD and mail it. Do you have any ideas?

I would hate to ask you to do that! Not that I wouldn't want to give you my address or anything like that, I just would feel bad if you did that for me- I am a very odd person, lol.
    But, I have no ideas otherwise, either :wink:

You know, Kiki, I don't believe I said "thank you" for the attempt to send the stuff. Not normally that rude. So, a belated Thank you!
  • kikidutcher
    Options
    you are most welcome! your not odd... you just didn't want to put someone out. I understand that. I am glad to hear they are online where you can get them because they are very helpful.