Apr 16th Weigh In

Options
d3mon4ngel
d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
Good morning all,

I'm getting back into my running, and completed Week 5 Day 1 of C25K, and did Day 2 this morning. I ran for 8 minutes at a time, twice! :happy: Though I have developed a blister on the side of my foot :grumble:

Last night I had KFC. I'm not ashamed. I've been grossly undereating this week, and even with the big injection of calories, I was still under my weekly calorie goal! However, I also apparently consumed enough sodium to floor an elephant, so I can't say I'm entirely surprised by this mornings weigh in :laugh:

SW: 188
LW: 173
CW: 173.8 (+0.8) (-14.2)
GW: 140

Today also marks the start of my new calorie goal. Starting today, I've manually set my calories to 1650 (net) per day, which is around the maintenance calories of my goal weight (see my other post "Changing the plan"). Fingers crossed that this goes well!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    As no one else is posting, and it's just me checking in each week, I'm not going to post here anymore. I will continue to check in like this, but it will be on my blog instead. If you want to keep up to date with how I'm doing, feel free to follow me there!

When I have more time available and have got myself more organised, I may try to run something like Morganjanelle was doing to begin with, as that seemed to get quite a bit of a response.

:flowerforyou:
    x