I love this forum.

Options
2»

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    This is my favourite group. All the topics are entertaining!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    grouphug.gif

Ok, Carl, did you just grab my butt while in the midst of this lovely group hug?!
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    grouphug.gif

Ok, Carl, did you just grab my butt while in the midst of this lovely group hug?!
    Damn... So if Carl grabbed yours, then it is Carl's butt I grabbed... Not yours.............. :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    grouphug.gif

Damn... So if Carl grabbed yours, then it is Carl's butt I grabbed... Not yours.............. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Oh my, this is getting hot. :love:
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I love it too other then it does hinder my work productivity. :ohwell:

same here, even though I'm just lurking most f the time :laugh:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I too spend way more time on here, than working.
  • Freida_MS
    Freida_MS Posts: 100
    Options

same here, even though I'm just lurking most f the time :laugh:

me too :laugh:
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    This is my sanity break from research and classes. Everyone needs a little break now and then. So what if my breaks are longer than the period I'm working...
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Everyone acts like a true adult on this forum...it is most excellent!!!!!!!!

That's a good thing or else, I am quick on the trigger to delete them, LOL (looking for the lightening that is Scapez to strike me down).:devil:
    How did I miss this for...a WEEK?!? Reported!!! :laugh:
  • BelMckenzie
    BelMckenzie Posts: 249
    Options

I totally agree! It's nice to have more people to relate to being single.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    This is really the only forum I actively really partake in. Heck you are all my entertainment and sanity in this so called dating world. Granted I do not know all of you all that well - I thank you and I appreciate your humor and ability to distract me from the mundane world called work.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Drinks all around on me!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options

That's a good thing or else, I am quick on the trigger to delete them, LOL (looking for the lightening that is Scapez to strike me down).:devil:
    . I have claimed your report, and am hereby reporting you for reporting me so late. You are slacking you creeper :flowerforyou:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    . I have claimed your report, and am hereby reporting you for reporting me so late. You are slacking you creeper :flowerforyou:

Yah, yah. Report *this*! Hah!