FINAL WEEK!!!! Do you think you got the Results!!!

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
I AM EXCITED that we made it thru....Loved this DVD...but LEVEL 3 is the KILLA for me...so I will be pushing hard to get 4-5days in along with all the other KILLAS of JM I am doing...Thank you all for making this DVD just as exciting with support....and I cannot wait to see the results of your inches loss for those in the NO SCALE...and others the Pounds and Inches.......She did it with this one....Love you guys and let's make this Last Week the BEST!!!

STEPH!

Replies

• LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    We love you too lady!! I love this video and I am going to continue till the end of the month along with my shred it with weights.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I do believe ive gotten results....im toning everywhere!!!! I absolutely love this video and I cant wait to do it again, and agaib, and AGAIN!!!! Love u bucnhes...have a great week!
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    yes I think I got good results. I definitely can see a change in the way my body looks ;) I enjoyed this challenge :) Thanks for having me :)
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    I want to be in the no scale-- i officially hate my scale. ;)
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This DVD is my fave maybe because I found out I had a love for kickboxing. Level 3 was my fave and couldn't get enough of it. Way to go ladies!! One week to go!!